This is my personal blog, I use it to post my guides/walkthroughs/etc for Red Stone Online

Friday, May 19, 2023

May 2023 Update Guide (COMPLETE Guide)

 Table of Contents

I: Abyss difficulty added to ES/Elite Supes

II: Added fancy health bar to ES/Elite Supes

III: New Episode Quest

IV: New Sub Quest


I: Abyss difficulty added to ES/Elite Supes

REQUIRED TO ENTER: 1 Radiant Fairy Wing

-100% chance for Split Evil Ideas (BTL5)

-1250 ULT weapons will be additionally dropped from Deep Dark and Abyss difficulty

-1250 ULT weapons will be dropped as "Corrupted Force Weapon Selection Chest"

-Abyss difficulty has a higher rate than Deep Dark for that ^

-The Amount of EXP that you can gain from ES/Elite Supes is listed in this chart:



II:  Added fancy health bar to Elite Supes

-New health bar UI for each boss stage, with improved visibility
-Location of this health bar is upper center of your screen (and, ya can't move it, so get used to it)


III:  New Episode Quest

Requirements: 1125+ and you need to have done part 2 (Shining Binary Star)
Continue the questline at Bigaple Assoc. Branch Deputy Director


IV: New Sub Quest
Requirements: 1350+ and you need to have done "Cut the Stems" quest
Talk with Galerion Campsite NPC named Dispatch Member to start this quest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd like to thank y'all for bein patient with me annnnnd my current laptop :D

No comments:

Post a Comment