This is my personal blog, I use it to post my guides/walkthroughs/etc for Red Stone Online

Friday, March 17, 2023

Yet another design change (yea yea, I know, but hear me out)

The main reason that I decided to change this up again, is that I found an issue with the old blog background (it had several spots where it didn't line up) that I only noticed tonight...

That being said, I hope y'all like this new design more~


(I will start on the update post later today (I say today, cuz it is currently almost 2:30am here) and have the update for the build guide done at the same time)

Update is posted, I had misread the monk update as being a complete (PvE + PvP) change, but it is only PvP so I don't need to update the build guides heh

That being said, I will clean them up a bit tonight prob (fix some outdated info, IE: wind monk)

No comments:

Post a Comment