This is my personal blog, I use it to post my guides/walkthroughs/etc for Red Stone Online

Thursday, September 15, 2022

September 2022 Update Guide (COMPLETE Guide)

TABLE OF CONTENTS

I:  New Hunting Field (Lvl 1250~1300)

II: New Episode Quest (Colliding Two Stars, Lvl 1050+)

III: New Sub Quests (Lvl 1100+)

IV: Notes


I: New Hunting Field


Refresher: Western Swamp Cave is west of Great Mountain Hanu, on the same map as Garkas is



II: New Episode Quest (Colliding Two Stars, Lvl 1050+)

This quest is part 2 of this quest and I will be making a guide for this part just as soon as I get to 1050 (at the time of publishing, I am currently Lvl 1028)


III: New Sub Quests (Lvl 1100+)

I will make a guide for these just as soon as I get to 1.1k heh


IV: Notes
While this is a tiny update, it is basically just part two of the August update, but I decided to mark it as September due to timing and how large the update guide post was for August :)

No comments:

Post a Comment