This is my personal blog, I use it to post my guides/walkthroughs/etc for Red Stone Online

Saturday, May 14, 2022

May 2022 Update Guide (COMPLETE Guide)

TABLE OF CONTENTS
I: New 800+ Hunting Fields
II: New Episode Quest
III: New Sub Quests (4)
IV: Notes

I: New 800+ Hunting Fields

To get to these new fields, head to Western Def Hills 
and then you will find them on the southern part of the map


II: New Episode Quest

"Colliding Two Stars" is started in the Adventure Association of Bigaple (20,23), 
just talk to the NPC "Deputy Director" but you will need to be Lv1000+
Guide will be made as soon as I can, but you will get a ring and an emote from it

"All new Episode Quests will be opened in order. "
I believe this means it isn't tied to Delan/Darlene episodes, 
but is an entirely new line which will continue...



III: New Sub Quests (4)

The following quests will have a guide probably by the end of the day if I can get another break


IV: Notes
-I apologize again for the delay, hand is back in working order 👌
-Probably the smallest update ever heh
-Will link guides here, but they will have their own posts as well

No comments:

Post a Comment