This is my personal blog, I use it to post my guides/walkthroughs/etc for Red Stone Online

Monday, October 14, 2019

TLDR? /shrug

this gonna be a long-ish post, so get ready to have your eyes assaulted :D


I have been back in game for quite awhile now, even though I had told myself that I would never return...but at the time when I did return, my computer was in desperate need of a new power supply...so if I wanted to play a game, it had to be a non intensive one...I haven't stopped after upgrading so I'm just kinda here :D 

That being said, as some of you already know (via discord or in game), my main toon is TheWayOfTheFist, leader of Damage_Inc (Zantetsuken had a good run, but I gave it to my brother and he uses it for all his characters and for storage)

             My other toons include: Stick, TheGrimReaper, Breithiunas, Shieldwall, Saint_Anger, MasterOfPuppets, NoLeafClover MothIntoFlame, HeroOfTheDay, Doomsayer, Zosimos, BowstringTheory SeekerAndDestroy, Jonah_Hex, Cogadhtiarna (friend of mine used this name awhile back, but they used it with my blessing...and since they have since quit RS..I decided to take it back /shrug), and Hadoken  (yea ik it is a big list, but I got an alt problem lmao)


All things considered, this past few months I've been tryin to decide if I should start posting in this blog again or not...and I have noticed there is no guide for the second main quest in english soooooo that will be my second post (I'll be postin it after I complete it)

Moving forward I will be deleting the last couple of posts that were not really RS related, and I mightttttt change up the cover photo, or I may not...haven't really decided on that bit yet...prob keep it for nostalgia if I do lol

TLDR: People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer, but yeah, I'm thinking I'm back 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment